Friday 10 December 2010

Start of a christmas wish list!

As my current phone is driving me nuts i am in desperate need of a new one! This LG Optimus one with google smartphone has got everything i need to suit my need's, it has many app's from Facebook Twitter, Foursquare, Email and certainly much much more. I will say that is is the new LBP!!
So this is one of the few fashion book's that i want for Christmas. As from the front cover this book gives an insight of all of the possible fashion careere's and many fashion tips from a range of designers, stylist, photographers and models. Just last week i went to buy it and i was unfortunate to find that waterstones had sold out completly so, i found another small creative book that i flicked through it was called "how to read fashion" as i skimmed the pages there was lots of images and information and style tips that i seen so straight away i was interested so i had the book bought for me for christmas.......still want to get my hands on "the teen vogue hand book"!!!



















No comments:

Post a Comment